Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Update 2

I will be switching to weekly dev blog updates starting next month, and will reveal a lot more about Ludhermia very soon. This is a very short update and doesn't contain anything substantial since most of what I've done in the last couple of weeks was incremental and/or is not ready. I made a relatively nice hair material and mesh setup I'll show in the next update (partially based on the Kajiya-Kay and Marschner model presentation that is floating around the web somewhere).

The single player campaign is coming along nicely, and I'm hoping for a public play test by June or July. I've also taken the first few steps to having (somewhat) functional multiplayer, but due to the way I went about things - focusing on single player first - it needs some work to be as I intend it to be (I'm actually surprised at how much of it worked during my tests without tweaking to begin with). Single player is still my main priority, but I'm hoping that I can have at least rudimentary multiplayer by the time the gameplay test is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment