Friday, January 24, 2014

Update 2 - January 2014

Here are screenshots of some new rocks I'm working on. I have a few more to make and will replace most of my older rocks within the next week.

Once I'm done with that, it will be time for some videos of spreading fire, the weather system, and some of my AI's features.

EDIT (2/1/13): Videos should be up Monday night.

Here are the screenshots. As you can probably see, I finally figured out how to make decent cracked surfaces :D

I used Blender for the meshes (high and low poly), the cracks are made with a displacement modifier with a procedural texture, and final normalmaps are baked in xNormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment